Friday, May 4, 2007

Victorious

She lay in magnificence,
Under the starry sky and darkness of the night;
Where the moon was missed,
The glow of her beauty reinstated light.

The essence of her fortitude can be seen through the window of her brown eyes,
As words of affection illuminate from the purity of her heart,
And instills a sense of belonging in the loneliest of beings;
An acquaintance most welcomed,
An honour cherished.



Like a butterfly sits on a palm,
Exquisitely picturesque, soft and light,
She brings forth hush tranquility,
Beauty personified.


Through every throb of the heart, and solemn times;
Like the light from the ship in the distant sea,
Draw to her a beam that binds the core,
For let there not be distress,
Nor a frown to see.

With the meeting of dawn,
And the morning tide,
Her splendour reawakens to experience another day…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"All I have, is all I give
With my body mind and soul
My breath, with my existence
And my heart that you have stole
All my love, is yours alone
For all the world to see
All I have, is yours my love
For all eternity

All I want, is all I need
With us walking hand in hand
Talking, touching, having fun
How our lives will be so grand
All I think, are thoughts of you
You never leave my mind
All I want, for evermore
That our hearts remain entwined

All I feel, is all I see
When I look into your eyes
I see the meaning of true love
And it makes me realise
All I am, is all I'll be
In everything I do
All I feel, within my soul
This is my gift to you "


Not my words yet it somes up exactly what I want to say to you. The poem is beautiful... You are beautiful :)

S said...

I love this poem.

Exquisite

Seems quite a contrast compared to your last post...hahah

qdee said...

gorgeous poem :)

Anonymous said...

Asalamu alaykum :)

That is truly a beautiful poem about something beautiful to someone beautiful :)

It's wonderful to see people water the flowers, inspite of the ugliness in the world :)

The only way beauty will grow, is if beauty is given the attention :)

Beautiful :)

qdee said...

due where have you been..

qdee said...

dude i mean ;)